Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

I'm thankful for many things in my life...

  1. My husband - man I love him.  He's not perfect, but neither am I right?!  I'm not just thankful for the support he's been giving me through this journey (although it's been amazing), but to have him in my life to make me smile and hold me when I need to be held.
  2. My Mom - well if anyone knows me at all... I have my mom on a pedestal.  She is amazing and I hope I can be 1/10th the person she is when I grow up.
  3. I'm thankful for Facebook - if it wasn't for that, I don't think I'd be on Day 17 of Jillian Michael's.  the support system I've gotten from there is unbelievable.  I have people personal messaging me, posting on my pictures, writing on my wall, tagging me in their posts and texting me... all to tell me how proud, inspired, and amazed with what I'm doing.  It's INSANE how much that helps me.
  4. I'm thankful for writing this blog... again, kinda the same above.  I know there are a few of you out there that read this religiously... and I appreciate it.
  5. I'm thankful for Weight Watchers (WW)... the only program that works for me (and most).  My honeymoon period is over... so all of these mini goals are what keeps me going.
  6. I'm thankful for Polly Z. - my WW leader.  She's just awesome.
  7. I'm thankful for a great boss - who allows me to work from home so that I can attend my WW meetings... and really she's just great too.
  8. I'm thankful for my co-workers... I love everyone I work with, but there are a few out there that I'm more thankful for than others :)  You know who you are.

I did very well this week.  I lost 2.6 lbs and am now down 61.4... yay I met 1 of my goals.  If I would have lost just 0.2 more I would be in the next 10's... so I'm excited for that.  My goal this week is to stay the same... I fully plan on eating for Thanksgiving (but will be eating reasonably) but my ugly lady friend will be paying me a visit this week - so all I can hope for is to stay the same and not beat myself up.

So what's my plan today???

I asked my mom to put out 1/2 cup measuring cup.  Anything I put in my mouth will be no bigger than 1/2 cup... other than my piece of pie.  Which I will have.  So that's my plan.  We also have plans to go out to dinner/lunch two times this coming week - so I've got challenges galore!!!

Anyway - if you read this before Thanksgiving Dinner... please remember it is just a meal, but don't deprive yourself of this meal.  Just eat within reason - it's no fun to eat until you are uncomfortable.

Take care and as always... I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment