My accomplishments for the week (there are not many)
- Went to costco to get fruit for the week, cut it up and did eat it all week
- Cut up all the veggies and made salads for the week and ate them (almost all of them)
- Even though I knew I was going out to eat on Sunday, I still made a meal so we'd have left overs to eat for the week (I knew it was going to be a busy one.
- I went to zumba 1 day this week (sad that it was only 1 day)
- Per the first paragraph, after working a 12 hour day I still came home and did a video work out
- And last, but certainly the MOST major accomplishment is... I went in to the jewelry store just to have my ring cleaned and ended up getting is sized down (I was waiting to reach goal to do this, but it's just too big). I went from a 6 3/4 to a 6 (and it's still a little big)... but it looks and feels like brand new :) I think this will actually be a big motivation for me (YAY, I freakin need something with this shitty weather we have here in MN).
I'm not sure how I pulled this off but I lost 2lbs this week. And tomorrow I leave for an ice fishing vacation. Very little movement will be happening there, but I started a burpee challenge today (day 1 complete... this is going to be hard because I was breathing hard at 5) - so at least I'll get some sort of exercise while I'm there.
Wish me luck, my goal is to stay the same next week!
I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.