Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Failed Plan

Wow, WOW is all I have to say.  I did horribly this week.  There were many reasons behind why my week was horrible that I don't want to go into and I really hate excuses.  But sometimes "it is what it is" and "we do what we do" based on our situation.

I'm not HERE because I know exactly how to eat when I'm in stressful or emotional situations.  I'm guessing you're probably tracking with me if you're reading my blog.

I was thinking about why I ate what I did at my scrapbook retreat... because we always say this isn't the last time you're going to have these foods in your lifetime so you don't need to indulge THAT much.  I indulged, it was on different things.  Some things I've had before, some things I hadn't had before and some things that are just a major weakness of mine.  I didn't follow my "plan" at all.  I knew what I was doing while I was doing it, but apparently I didn't care enough to change it.

All I can do is think about how I can make changes NOW and move on from such a horrible week.  This coming week SHOULDN'T be a week challenged with temptation.  One never knows what's going to come up or trigger those bad habits, but right now I don't foresee any issues.

I can say I'm super stressed at work and I really need to figure that out.  I need to figure out how to channel that differently.  The stress isn't going to go away so I need to figure out how to deal with it.  Oh, and I need to go grocery shopping.  Badly.

That's all I've got for this week, sorry it's short and not so sweet.  I promise next week's post will be better.  My results for the week are a gain of 6 lbs (yeah, that's right WOW!!!).  aaaaand now I need to hit the 90# mark AGAIN (so frustrating, but it's all my fault!!!).

Good luck to you this week, I know I'll do much better!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment