Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Much Better Week

Well I was able to stay on track most of this week.  There were a few days where I let get away from me, but overall I really kept track of what I was doing.

I was probably negative more than I know because the one day where I let go, I stopped tracking.  Wrong thing to do, but it happens.

I didn't exercise at all this week, which is not good for me.  Well I guess if you count planting my garden I got some sort of purposeful movement in, but it doesn't take more than an hour to plant my garden.  So I don't really count it.  However, I am super excited to get a million tomatoes, some peas, green beans, serrano and jalapeno peppers, basil, thyme, dill and some onions.  I hope it does well.

We (my husband) doggie proofed the garden this year.  We have a 3 year old german wirehaired pointer that loves to eat tomatoes and dig in my garden.  So last year I didn't plant because we hadn't doggie proofed it.  Now I'm all set!  I can't wait.

So this coming week will be hard for everyone.  The menu that I know I'm walking into isn't WW friendly... but the meals we are responsible for will have some better options for me.  We also only eat 2 meals a day up there, that doesn't work for me... and no one really gets that because it works for them.  So I'll have to bring some breakfast items for myself to tide me over until lunch.  Dinners are always so late, late for me is 7-8 pm.  We normally eat at 5 or 6.  So that becomes very hard for me.  I'll have to bring some healthy snacks (which I've been thinking about).

I don't want to go all crazy because I still have some weight to get off from gaining the week before (and in general).

I will also definitely get exercise.  My sister in law loves to go for walks, so I know we'll get a few of those in AND they have a huge garden that I help plant every year.  Their garden takes 2-3 hours to plant... with team work.  So I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Anyway I hope you all did well this week and enjoy your long weekend.  I know I need it!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment