I do have a plan.
- I stopped at the grocery store today after my weight watcher meeting to get myself prepared for being away from home for 3 days. I bought some healthier snacks (they may not be perfect, but they are better than full blown fatty snacks).
- I am committing to getting in my 8 glasses of water at my brother in law's house - even though I can't stand the taste of their water. I need to get that in. I didn't this week and that's one of MANY things I did wrong this week.
- I'm only going to have 1 sweet treat a day and it's not going to be a HUGE sweet treat.
- Everything going into my mouth, as always, is going to be counted.
- For the meals we have, i'm going to use a 1/3 measuring cup to use as my serving size. This really helped at Thanksgiving, but I used a 1/2 cup and was left miserable because that was actually too much food.
- I will be walking each day that I'm away. I am sure I'll need a break from the maddness, so that will be my excuse. I'm just hoping that the weather stays good where I can walk outside... I can't walk well in the boots I have so I'll have to be able to use my tennis shoes.
- I have been really lax at my exercising, so when at home, I will either be hitting the gym OR working out at home - at least one activity.