Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

D Day - almost here

I am having a really horrible week.  I have no motivation for exercise this week... I've only exercised 1 day this week (although I will make it a priority tonight) and am feeling really worn down.  Not sure why, I don't feel like I'm getting sick, just really really tired.

I do not have a good outlook for my weigh in tomorrow.  I haven't even "checked" my weight since this weekend.  I've eaten really bad, even though I tried to combat that with making a bunch of food on Sunday for Lunches/Dinners this week.

So I guess what I'm saying in... lets prep for a gain this week (I'm telling this to myself) because it's inevitable.

Wha-waaaa...

I need to snap out of this asap, I cannot go into this weekend feeling down as I will eat myself silly.  So here's to hoping I can get out of this week's slump, because...

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment