Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Must Meal Plan

Well, I had another successful week.  Not as successful as last week, but I was still successful.

So if you're wondering why I've been so successful, I'll tell you it's because I'm planning my meals (so I know how many points I am using and what I can "play" with), tracking my points (making an effort to only use my activity points not my weekly - I used both this week, hence the .6 loss) and I'm working out about 5 days a week.  Still only walking or biking (more biking).

This coming week is going to be extremely stressful for me.  We are preparing for a long vacation and it's to a place I'm completely unfamiliar with.  So I'm super stressed.

I need to follow through with my meal planning until we leave.  It will be challenging because I need to keep grocery shopping to a minimum so we don't have anything go to waste.  That will be my challenge for the week :)

Anyway - after next week you won't hear from me for a few weeks.  But, I'll pick up where I left off when I get back.  Vacation will be vacation.  I'm not stressing about food.  We won't have a car and will be walking and taking public transportation everywhere so I'm sure I'll get in a ton of exercise.

Have a great week!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment