Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I can do this!

I am not embarrassed of my week this week.  Which, it's been a long time since I could say that.  Now, that's not saying I didn't go way over my points or got all my exercise in... I didn't.  I was over my points for the week by 92 points (that's basically three extra days of food for me... just under) and I only got one walk and one bike ride in this week.

I went for a walk on Easter (totally sluggish walk after what I ate), probably the worst walk (as in how I felt) but felt soooooo good to be outside and I think in the end, really helped me for the rest of my week.  I wanted to go to the gym that day but I didn't get home in time before they'd close.

I went to the gym Tuesday night and rode the bike for 21 miles / 60 minutes.  I do not enjoy the bike at all.  BUT I was proud to have gotten something else in for exercise.

With regarding my points... I'm not sweating it.  Even though I really wanted to try to stay within my points, it just wasn't in the cards for me.  I can say though, that my candy intake was down (at least at work) this week.  That's huge.  I have a really hard time with all the Easter candy my group has available.  I kept indulging and I couldn't stop once I started.  Wednesday was a huge victory for me because, although it was there, I did NOT eat any candy.  Now that I've got that under my belt, I hope I can continue that.

I'm going to shoot for the same goals basically next week... I need to eat less.  Period.  There's no question about that.  BUT I also need to get myself back to the gym OR outside walking (when the weather cooperates).  My goal for this week is 4 work outs!  I can do this.  I can!  I know I can.  I know you know I can.  LOL

My results this week:  a loss of 2.6 lbs.  Whew.  I feel super sluggish as I've put on 15 lbs (now that I took 2 off) and my jeans are tight.  I don't want that.  I want my clothes to feel good again.  I've got a lot of tighter fitting shirts in my closet for spring/summer that I wore last year.  That I need to wear this year.  I have my goals, I need to make myself meet them!  Are ya with me?  Are ya?

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment