Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's all ME!

As always, I ate like shit at scrapbooking.  It's always my fault and I know it when I'm doing it.  And as always it's hard to get back on the bandwagon after I get back.  I have yet to do so... so it's been one week of eating like pure crap.  I feel like crap.  I know what I need to do.  I'm not doing it.

While at scrapping I threw out my back (well kinda)... I popped a rib out twisting somehow.  I ended up having to go to the chiropractor Friday afternoon and continuing it at least into this week.  I'm all sort of out of wack, it's not just my back.  They have adjusted both wrists, shoulders, ankles, hips, my neck and back.  My back and abdominal muscles are hating me, they spasm all day long.  It hurts.

Hence I haven't really worked out at all in a week either.  I took two walks in the last week and that's it.  So... you know what I'm going to say next right?  I gained 5 lbs.  It sucks.  I feel terrible.  I'm not happy with myself about it.  But, all I can do is get back on the wagon.  This shit isn't going to fix itself.

It's time I get my shit together or I'm going to be very sorry!   Working out is up in the air until I have my xrays read... I need to figure out what I can/can't do right now.  So, this week.  I'm back to tracking and seriously going to focus on staying within my points (and within the extras).

I need to do this for me!

Good luck to you this week.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

1 comment:

  1. I ate most of my own birthday cake over the weekend and pasta on the day before weigh-in besides starting my period. Up 2.2 today. Time to get a track attack and get with it. You Can Do It!! Hope you can get back to your fitness soon--I know how much it means to you!!!

    ReplyDelete