Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 25, 2015

Working to Feel In Control

Well this week I lost 1 lb. I'm a little surprised as I was a bit over on my points... but I tracked most days, worked out and was packing.  I could obviously lose move if I try to stay within my points.  But I'm still working with baby steps here, so my goal is to track all 7 days regardless of what I eat.

I was able to get to the gym 3 days this past week, so that is also a very good accomplishment.  I only have one more to go before I hit my goal for my healthcare insurance and get my $20 back.  I looked at how well I did this year and for the year my goal was to get my 8/month in each month so I'm not wasting my gym membership.  I can say since February, I've made it each month (I set the goal in mid-January) except for June.  The reason for June is that's the month we prepped to put our house on the market and I was getting plenty of work outs in at home.

I'm feeling a bit more in control and definitely better day to day by eating a bit healthier.  I haven't felt like this in a while, so I'm proud of myself for that.

We are still packing and going gang busters here, we want to be in a good place before our vacation so that we're not rushing that last week and a half.  So I feel very in control there too.

Things are coming together for me.  It will be harder as time goes by as we are trying to eat everything we have in the house before we move - so meals will get interesting :)

Either way...

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!


No comments:

Post a Comment