Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Shake it off!

I haven't blogged in a few weeks... one was because I wasn't around for weigh in and the other I just didn't have time last week.

I'm still not on track.  I am going to the gym (the minimal amount) but not doing well with food.  I'm not sure why I can't get myself back on track - I know I need to.  I'm taking a trip in one month and probably won't have anything to wear... and another trip in January.

UGH

I have to shake this off.  I have to focus on me.  This house selling stuff makes me so emotional and stressed out.  I don't want to cook much in case we get a showing request.  I can't have my house smelling weird.  We just went through a house yesterday that smelled bad and it totally turned me off, so I feel somewhat justified... but when we go out to eat, I make bad decisions when I could actually pick something decent.

I will figure this out!  I have to!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment