Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two Week Update

I didn't intend to not write a post last week, but I totally ran out of time with getting ready for the holiday weekend.  Last week's weigh in was awesome.  I lost a lot of weight, not everything I gained the week before, but well over half of it.

Then comes the holiday weekend.

I did GREAT over the weekend.  From Thursday - Sunday at 11.  Then we got home.  I ate the world.  What the hell!  I don't get it.  I couldn't stop myself.  I guess I know WHY... but I really hate that it affects me.  The WHY would be that I'm a woman and once a month I truly cannot control my hunger and cravings.  As hard as I try, I just can't.

So in the end I ended up gaining this week.  I would say over 1/2 my gain this week is due to my being a woman and the other 1/2 is probably from the last 3 days of eating.  Sad.

BUT, I'm not going to let it get me down.  I'm going to chug along.  I'm proud of my holiday weekend.  I purposefully moved.  My sister in law and I walked 3.2 miles one day and another 2.2 the following day.  BEFORE we would do anything fun for the day.  So I felt good about that.  My back and legs were not liking me too much, but it's a good starter.  I haven't done anything since I got home, but I will this week.  I need to get myself moving.

An update on my accident from April.  I'm still seeing a chiropractor, massage therapist and now added physical therapy this week.  This "minor" accident has really caused me some pain... which is the main reason I haven't exercised in almost 3 months.  I don't like this feeling and it's not good for my weight loss.  So for now, I'm adding in the walking.  Soon, I hope to go back to the gym for my Zumba and weight lifting.

I hope you had a successful two weeks... I walk away feeling pretty good about it - even with the weight gain.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

1 comment:

  1. I know that part of the reason of not being able to stay on routine is that you have been so wonderful to us by coming down weekend after weekend and helping up pack for the big move. I'm hoping that after this next Saturday you can resume your routine and continue on. I know you can once some of these obstacles have been removed. And so very proud of you for continuing on with your goal.

    ReplyDelete