Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm not my priority

I am not doing well.  I am not making myself my priority right now.  I'm stressed to the max with way to much going on at home, work and family life.  Therefore, I am way off track and gaining, gaining, gaining.

I have a ton of excuses, but none of them matter.  I cannot continue to gain.  I need to make me a priority, I know this.

Am I going to do it?  Not yet.

My parents finally move this weekend.  I cannot wait.  I've spent the last 2 months, with the exception of 3 weekends sprinkled in there, going down to their house on the weekends to help pack them up.  I do fine when I'm there, because my mom is very supportive.  BUT when I leave, I'm not good.

When I get home and my husband's not home, I'm not good.  I do not do well alone.  I need to get over that part.  I will be working on that once things settle down.

Work is also crazy right now.  In reality, it has been all year.  I am using that as an excuse too... but when I get stressed, I eat.  I've been eating a lot lately.  AND a lot that is NOT good for me.  Giving in to all my cravings.  Obviously I need to work on that too.

I'm just struggling really bad.  I am determined to not let this continue, I just need to get through the next couple of weeks.  Then I will be focusing like a mad woman.  In the mean time, my goal is to stop gaining.  Then... start losing again when I can focus.

I still can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!


No comments:

Post a Comment