Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cuttin' it close!

Well, well, well.  My week.  Well, my week was ok.  My goal was to stay the same.  We were taking a mini vacation.  Unfortunately, I came down with a horrible cold last Monday and it was cold and rainy for our vacation... our vacation was to go fishing in Lake of the Woods - Roosevelt, MN.  It sucked and I was miserable.  The.Entire.Time.

I did not eat well and I drank more than I should have.

BUT

As soon as we got back, I was on good behavior - with lots of self talk.  I kept repeating... what do you really want!

Sadly, I have to do this a lot.  Like a lot, a lot.

Regardless, I'm back on track and working on getting off that vacation weight.  I cut it real close, I gained 1 lbs.  To me that's cutting it close, but I am not going to beat myself up about it.

What I need to beat myself up about is I need to get my arse moving.  I've not worked out much.  Between all my aches and pains, getting a cold, being incredibly (overwhelmingly) busy at work and helping with my parents move - I just haven't made time for it.  I know that I could make time and really need to focus on that this coming week.  THAT my friends is a goal I will meet this week.

I will purposefully work out (whatever that means) 3 times this coming week.  I will also stay on track, but allow myself a few treats here and there, but my ultimate goal is to stay within my points + my weekly.  That will be a tough goal to meet, but I've done it before.  I can do it again!

Are you with me?

Riiiiight!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment