Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm Proud

It's not too often that I'm proud of myself when I wasn't perfect.  BUT in last week's post I vowed to be better.  I was much better!

I did go negative into points (almost two days negative), but I've been a lot worse.  My activity this week was 1) helping my parents pack up their house and 2) cleaning my house.  Nothing that's a big deal, but I earned 10 activity points over the week (way lower than I'm used to but I'm pretty sure the week before was like 3... so I was better).

With regards to my food, there were 3 days where I was significantly over and 2 days that weren't bad and 2 days that I was a rock star.  I feel good about that!

If you've been following my blog, I'm sure you know I've been struggling for probably 6 or more months now.  I weigh more now than I did last year at this time... by like 15 lbs or so.  I'm not happy about that.  I'm struggling to find clothes to fit me that I had last year. That's very depressing... and I know it's not what I want.

It's very hard for all of us to stay on track, I'm no different in that respect.  I know that I can't keep down this path.  I know what I want, but I'm not making myself do what I need to do to get what I want.  I've been very weak and very strong at times.  I will repeat what I've always said "you've got to want it bad enough."  Apparently I got comfortable and didn't "want it bad enough" for a while.  I am constantly thinking about my choices - when I make good and bad choices.  Sometimes as I'm saying no, I'm putting it in my mouth.  I've been trying some other natural remedies lately to see if I can curb my appetite and cravings... because I can tell I've stretched my tummy back out.  I need to get it in check, I know that.  I know I can.  I just need to be strong.

My biggest challenge this week is a fish fry on Sunday.  I'm not going to pass it up, meaning I'm gonna eat that fish... and the rest of the stuff.  BUT I will provide some good choices and try to fill up on that stuff before the fish is ready.  If I can be good EVERY OTHER DAY this week, I'll be fine.  So I need to keep that in check!

Wish me luck :)

I did lose this week, a lot.  Everything I had  gained last week.  I've been off the steroids for over a week and I think that helped (I'm way less angry... but also am done with my monthly too - I hate that angry feeling LOL).  I'm still up 15 lbs though from last year :(.

Next week, I vow to be better than this week!  Maybe those are the baby steps I need right now... vacation is coming up after next week's weigh in.  I'm a little nervous for that - but I'll have to make myself a priority and pack healthy snacks that I like... and want.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment