Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 25, 2016

Still Motivated... don't worry

It's been a while since I've written.  We had yet another family emergency since the last time I wrote. It's a very sad time for my family and extended family.  So of course when stuff like that happens I get completely off track and stop paying attention to what I'm eating... whether it's becauseI don't have time at the moment or because I'm too sad to care.

Then I went off to our scrapbook retreat and for some reason I can NEVER keep my will power going while there. It's frustrating, but it's all me. No one elses fault.  I know what I'm doing wrong even when I'm doing it... but just don't control myself.

Either way, I went backwards and gained the weight that I had recently lost. Last week I weighed in and I'm back on the downward spiral (in the good way).

I'm trying to make mostly good decisions and I'm tracking regardless of whether or not I'm within my points.  This does help me make some better choices.  But of course, there's always room for improvement.

Anyway.. hopefully I can get back to providing updates on a more frequent basis.  I'm praying for no more tragedy around me!!!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment