Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 25, 2016

A Good Motivation Week

I did it again last week, I kept mostly on track and it paid off.  I lost another 2.6 lbs.  That's quite a good accomplishment after last week's large weight loss.

What did I do?
- Worked out
- Tracked my food (there was a day or two where I blew it big time and quit tracking... but picked right back up the next day)
- added more veggies

What was my result?
As I said, I had a nice weight loss.  But more importantly I felt really good 99% of the time, except for the day I blew.  I felt like crap that night and into the next day.

What did I learn?
Well, what I always learn.  I feel better when I eat healthy.  I sleep better when I eat healthy (mostly, I have sleeping issues in general).  I am able to fit in treats when I increase my fruit/vegetable intake to the recommended 3-5 a day.  I can do this!

This was a good motivation week!  I am glad I'm pushing myself to refocus.  I'm not gonna lie, it's not easy.  I have moments of weekness... I'm trying to do a lot of self talk to stop it... it doesn't always work.  BUT if I just move on instead of saying "eff it" and blow the rest of the week, I can redeem myself.

I can't wait until I'm healthfully ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment