Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 19, 2016

Baby Steps - once again

I had a successful week on the scale, lost 3.2 lbs.  That is great and all, but I have a lot of room for improvement.  I was not perfect 4 out of the 7 days... so that tells you how bad I was previously eating.

I did get work-outs in, which is great.  I am doing a Jillian Michael 30 day work out - but not making myself do it every day as I still need to get to the gym (to get my discount) and need rest time too.  So I'm trying not to obsess like I normally do because then I get burnt out.  What I am doing is counting the days for the video - so that I move on each 10 days to the 'next' video in this series.  This is a huge change for me.

Food though, UGH.  This new WW plan is so hard for me and I'm not sure why.  It's just so challenging.  Seems like some people are having no problem, but not me.  I must really hate change that much (I don't but this change seems so extreme).  I'm going to sound like a broken record, but WW really should have eased into this sugar counting instead of going balls to the walls.  Treats feel like they are just not part of the plan and not allowed... whereas before they were manageable to fit in if you were careful.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

I will say, even though I wasn't perfect this week - I sure felt better than I have in a while.  So that's great and that helps me stay motivated.

This weekend/week will be a bit challenging for me as we're going away.  I am not bringing food so I'm really going to have to watch portion size.  Pretty sure I'm either going to fail or be starving... I've got a 50/50 chance.  I am going to have to be super diligent once we get back Sunday.  If I do that, I should be fine.

Next week, I will continue to work out and track.  I don't really have a choice if what I really want is to feel better.

Have a great week everyone!!!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment