Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 16, 2015

ZERO Control: what does that do for a person?

Most definitely not my best week.  I wanted to eat (and did) everything in sight.  I also didn't really track this week, which is never good.  I gained a bunch...  a lot of hard work out the window.  I'm not upset about it though, because I knew what I was doing when I was doing it.  Just had ZERO control last week.

I can say though that I finally got myself back to the gym.  I went 3 times this week.  Monday - Water Aerobics, Wednesday/Thursday - biked for 6 miles each time (30 minutes).  THAT my friends is progress and makes me feel so much better than just saying I need to get myself back there.

I am determined to meet my 8 times this month so I can get my reimbursement.

I started tracking again today... I know I need to do that.  I had zero awareness of how much I was eating last week... I just knew I wasn't making good choices and doing that often.  I also felt like crap ALL WEEK.

So, I won't repeat that this week.  I'll have a couple of challenging days coming up, but if I just let those days be and focus on the rest, I will see progress next week!  So that's what I'll do, THAT is my plan.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment