Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I'm Emotional!

This week was yet again, not my best week.  I'm getting really stressed out about selling the house.  There's no activity on it at all.  It makes me really sad because it's a great house with a lot of great qualities.  In addition to that, the ONLY house that I wanted (that's on the market right now) accepted an offer.  It was perfect for us.  So needless to say, I'm a bit depressed right now.

Everyone offers the same advice (which I don't want to hear) it'll all work out.  Maybe it's not the right time for you to sell.  The right one will come along... they have to be the right buyer. That house must not have been the right one for you... Blah blah blah.

What does that do for me?  Nothing... except make me want to eat.  Because I'm an emotional eater.  It doesn't make me want to eat good things though, as you can imagine.

Sooo.. not a good weigh in week for me at all.

However, the positives for the week.  I got to the gym 4 times this week.  I went to an outdoor concert... and while it was supposed to be miserably hot, it was not.  It was a beautiful night!

I don't have a lot of wisdom to share right now as I'm in a rut.  I'm hoping to get out of it by forcing myself to work out... but I need to get that food in control.  I have a lot of rotting good veggies in my refrigerator that I never touched this week... well they aren't rotting yet but if I don't start eating them they will!

Anyway - my plan for this week is to continue exercise and try to get that food in check... and get out of this funk.

None of that changes the fact that I can't wait to be Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment