Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fun Fun Fun

This last week was jam packed with fun.  We had our daughter here for 4 days... we did a ton of fun stuff but most of it involved some hefty meals... which in turn makes that darn scale go up.  So weight wise, a terrible week.

But all the activity we got in was incredible...
1) kayaking and paddleboarding
2) hiking in the minneapolis park system
3) walking around in st. paul
4) party where there was a ton of moving around to do

Ok, well maybe it doesn't sound like a lot, but one day alone I got 8 activity points... walked almost 15,000 steps, climbed over 30 flights of stairs all while sweating in the hot humid weather.  It was fabulous.

However... I know I keep saying this, but I really need to get on track.  I must.  I cannot go back to where I was startng out in January (my re-start) and I'm half way back there.  I've gained a lot of weight in the last 3 weeks.  Time to get it back off.

Will be getting back to the gym!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

p.s. the house hasn't sold yet... not even a showing in the last week.  fingers crossed that the open house this weekend brings in some potential buyers!  Stressful, depressing and hard to stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment