Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 4, 2015

I've done better

I've not been really that focused lately.  Yeah sure, I think about what I'm eating... and say to myself I shouldn't and then I go right ahead and eat it.  Even if it's not even worth it.  THAT is a true sign that one is out of control.

Oh how quickly one can go from being on track to being off track (so so so off track).

I know I'm not the only one struggling.  I heard from one of the ladies that weighs us in at WW that I am not the only one that has been struggling.  So comforting, but really it doesn't help me that others are in the same boat.  I feel bad for us all, I want to help us all... but I haven't even been able to help myself.

Cravings are hard to deny.  Especially when off plan in the slightest.

My goal this week is to focus on what I really want.  I am working from home full time for awhile and at least 3 days a week I will be going to the gym on my lunch hour.  I also want to try out either a yoga or pilates class.  I think I can commit to that - right?!?

Well you will know next week.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment