Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 22, 2015

It's working...

Sorry for the late post... I have been extremely busy working on our house.  We've done so much to this house in the last year, it's crazy... but looking great!

Anyway - I did track the entire week.  I was negative 77 extra points and that's with using my 11 activity points.  Not my best week - but hey, I tracked.

I did end up losing this week - lost 2, which is way more than I thought I would.  I thought I'd be staying the same, which is an accomplishment in itself when you're negative that much.

I haven't gotten to the gym at all, I really hope in the next week that I can get myself back there as I only have 1 time in for the month and I need 7 more before the 30th (and it's the 22nd)... yikes.  But hopefully after today I can get there every day.

I will continue to track and work around the house... over the weekend I was able to earn 21 activity points so far and while I've used all of those (we haven't had time to focus on cooking / eating healthy food), I actually (for the first time in a long time) came out of the weekend with still having extra bonus points for the week (only 9, but that's better than negative 27 like I was last week).

Anyway, I hope you're all able to keep busy getting those activity points and eat healthy... I can't wait to get back to that!

Soon, very very soon!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment