Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I think I can...

I'd say I've done a little better this week.  I'm not perfect (never am) but I'm doing much better than before.  I was, however, out of my extra points by early Sunday afternoon.  So I've still got some work to do there.

I got to the gym only twice this week, but I worked in my garden one day for over an hour and it was intense weed pulling... so I'm counting this.  I also got many other things marked off my weekend to-do list. I could be working out more, but sometimes I just don't feel like it or I end up doing other things around the house (hence garden weeding) and I don't get there.

I did end up falling way off the wagon Tuesday night... so the end result of this week was staying the same.  I know I need to do much better.

This week I will continue to work towards getting to the gym 3x.  Trying a yoga class (I keep saying that, I just don't like yoga).  I need to plan a little better with food this week - which I'll have to do Saturday because Sunday will be taken up by a graduation party.

Regardless, I'll have to keep telling myself (as always) "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment