Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Progress Is Progress

Getting there...

So this week my activity points were more than doubled, my food intake was cut way down (still not perfect, but way better than last week) and I've felt much better.

I'm still craving the bad foods, but giving in much less than before.  Progress is progress, right?

I haven't been to the gym (except for 1 time) this month, but we've been working on getting our house ready to sell.  So definitely tons of activity points from that.  One day I earned 8 activity points and I never left my house.

I haven't been prepping food very much, which is a big down fall for me as I do much better (don't we all) when I am able to do that.  I did however get some fruit for the week - which I didn't have much of last week.  I enjoy fruit and most veggies, but it's hard to eat them when I don't prep them.  I should be able to do some of that this weekend - depending on what's left on our project list of course.  Regardless... going to try to make good decisions.

This week, like I said I moved more and ate less, I lost 2.8 lbs.  Feels good (I've actually lost almost 5 lbs the last two weeks - YAY).  Hope to keep up being this busy so that the downward trend keeps coming :)  I would love to get back to where I was even a year ago.  That's 18 lbs to get off (since last August).

Onward and upward... stay positive, keep moving and eat less.  That has to be my motto!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment