Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Been Awhile

It's been a few weeks since I've posted.  I've not had a lot to say and have had a really hard time (again) getting myself back on track.  Oh how quickly one can derail themselves.

I feel like I'm going to be setup well soon and since I found out this news I believe I've been using as an excuse to "be bad" for a little bit.  The new setup is that I'll be working from home full time for the summer (at least).  I've told myself that instead of sleeping in, I'm going to use the time that I normally drove in to make myself go to the gym in the morning.  I feel like if I do that, then I'll likely be better for the rest of the day.  That's how it usually works at least.

I've been going to the gym or working out consistently still... my eating has just not been on point.  I've gained a little and lost a little this month... but it's getting me nowhere (no surprise).  So I'm hoping that after this memorial day weekend - I'll be 100% back on track.

I'm going to try not to be terrible this holiday weekend, but also not deprive myself as that ALWAYS backfires on me.  I'm just going to be conscious.

Sound good to you?  Yeah, me too!

Have a successful holiday weekend and remember...

I can't wait to be Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment