Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Recommitting because I'm worth it!

This week... hmm?  Again not a great week.

I think it's the aftermath of a vacation where because there was so much activity and I could eat what I wanted and when, it's hard to adjust back.  Just my guess.

BUT still no excuse.

I didn't track most of my days (that WILL change this week).  Once I started de-railing, I just didn't have it in me to even want to know.  One thing I do know is that there's no way I can keep this up.  I'll be back to where I was in January in no time... and that's the last thing I want or need.

So, with that said, this week I vow to do better than last week.  

GYM:  I will be going to the gym more (new month - need to get my 8 in... I will get way more than that in, this I promise) and will be going for longer periods of time.  I only got 8 in April - which is enough to get my $20 refund (which was ultimately my goal, but I need more than that). 

FOOD:  I will do my food prep Sunday.  I will track ALL of my food, regardless of whether or not I want to.  I will make healthy meals for us, we both need it... and I want that energy back.  It's amazing how I feel when eating healthy vs. not... If I do that, I will have no problem getting the gym in because I'll want to more.

ATTITUDE:  Remind myself I am worth it and I want this!  I need this.

I know my week to week results are what people are very much interested in... so this week I actually lost 1 lb.  I know I made it sound terrible.  I'm not sure how I did it because on my scale at home I weighed the same as last week - and the WW scale has typically shown me as heavier than my home scale.  So either we need to get the WW scales looked at or the gods were with me today.

Anyway - I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment