Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Working HARD

In the last 5 weeks, with the exception of one because I was on vacation, I've turned over a new leaf.  I have been back to the gym at least 3 times a week if not more.  I have been tracking... and in the last two weeks have been really trying to stay within my allotted points (plus extras of course).  I'm much closer this week than I have been in the last 5.  And I'm feeling in control.

BUT

The scale is not my friend.  It has barely budged and this week, when I've been the best, I've only lost .8 lbs.  It's not an insignificant loss, but in my mind it should be a few lbs..  From what I was doing to what I am doing now, I should be down 5-8 lbs in these last 5 weeks.  In fact, I'm down 2 total.  It's just frustrating.

Regardless...

I vow to continue to track, exercise and not let this get me down.  I'm also going to try (TRY) not to use my exercise points.  This past week I had 33 exercise points and I used them all with my "extra" that WW allows.  In the past that has not been a problem from me... but here we are 3 1/2 - 4 years later and I'm in my 40's.  Maybe I just can't do that anymore... this will make it much harder for me though.

So please, if you're out there and reading this.  Please pray for me that next week will show some results on the scale.  THAT is what I need right now.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment