Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hmmm... Make it Happen?

Well I didn't.  I didn't make it happen.  I didn't get to the gym. I didn't do anything really.

I'm not sure what my deal is. I know I'm not going to give up.  BUT I don't know what will get me to kick it in gear.  Perhaps this cool weather we're getting will make me want to get out more?  Eat better?  Not sure, but something has to happen.

The only good news I have is that I didn't gain from last week, I stayed the same.  I guess that's good, but I really need to be losing not staying the same.

You have to eat right and exercise to do that though.  My challenge to myself is to hit that reset button.  I am challenging myself to get into the top 10 of my fitbit friends.  It'll probably take me all week to do it, but I need to make this happen.  I know what I want.  The only way I'm going to get it is by moving more and changing my eating habits.

I want to be Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment