Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cyclical

I had a horrible week for eating.  Emotions took over.  Both kids left to go back to school... one to florida and the other to Denmark (OMG another country)...

So we met for lunches before they flew off to their respective places and I didn't make good choices.  Honestly, this whole week I didn't care.  Sadly.

I'm way up, not weighing in.  I'm going to the meeting but I'm not weighing in.  I know that it is not what I wanted... but I also know I'm human and I use food (still!!!) for comfort.  Even though, in the end, I'm not comforting myself.  All I feel is guilt and disgust.

Don't feel sorry for me... I know exactly what I'm doing to myself every time I go through this.  I will get myself back on track.  I have to.

I still can't wait to be Healthfully Ever After.


1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself not too disgusted with yourself - you are human! But also just enough disappointment in yourself to kick start yourself again. This is probably, one of the hardest things, if not the hardest thing you will ever have to do in your life and for the rest of your life. But it's an investment your happiness. Praying for you to have the strength to continue on.

    ReplyDelete