- I went back to the gym Friday night... Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Oh and Wednesday. All were Zumba except Sunday, Sunday was Barre class.
- I did ok with my points this week except one day I just couldn't get full and was hungry all day. So we hit up Pizza Ranch (not good, well it was... but you know what I mean). Another day I had a hamburger, waffle fries with seasoned sour cream, beer and ice cream... went out for dinner before the P!nk concert.
- Used all my exercise points, all of my extra weekly's and 17 more to boot
I'm not going to get upset about the gain because I know I didn't do that bad and hopefully the weight will come off this next week. However, I will admit I'm a little sad. I keep seeing that 100# coming closer and closer and then jumps away again. So I am very sad about that. Not sad enough to blow all my hard work, but just sad.
- I feel it's more restrictive (even tho they say it's not)
- I'm not loving the looks of the meals they suggest doing for the two weeks (I know I can switch it up, but then much more planning has to be done - I don't want to make time for that)
- There's no tracking, I know I can still track but if I have to think a bunch about meals and track I feel like I'd fail (I know you won't fail if you really want it bad enough)
- I think if I just continue what i'm doing this week, it will show on the scale next week