My goals for this coming week are:
- I'm going to figure out my exercise plan for the next phase. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to do the firm videos. It's a 27 day plan. I can't wait to start, which will begin Sunday night this week (I'm on vacation until Sunday - away from home).
- Carry over the leaving those extra points within my range and not going over (and definitely not using my activity points). A BIG FAIL THIS WEEK. No only did I use all my extra points, I went over and well over at that.
- I'm going to implement the WW Healthy Habits this week too... with each meal I will have some sort of power food, fruit or vegetable. This should be easy. With every snack, if it's not a fruit, I will be sure to have a fruit with the snack that I'm eating. This will be harder to do :) I actually did well with this. Probably not every snack, but a large majority.
- Get my mind / mental state ready for my scrapbooking weekend next week (I leave Wednesday and come home Sunday) - if you remember my first post in November '12, the last weekend like this was a disaster! only been here one night, didn't do great but also didn't do horrible
- Figure out my game plan for getting exercise in during scrapbooking (I think I'll probably go to water aerobics Wed morning, Thur night, Friday morning... but I need to figure out what I will do on Saturday since it'll likely be below zero so I won't want to be outside). Went to the gym on Wednesday morning, going tonight and Friday morning. Will take Saturday off and then start my new work out routine beginning Sunday.