Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Reflecting

I am not weighing in this week as I will be away at training during my normal weigh in time and then from training I'm leaving to go out of town.  So I do not have report on how I did this week, but I can tell you that I did not lose this week... but I will next week!

I'm definitely struggling.

I know I can do this!

It's not easy, it never will be.

I've been thinking a lot about food this week, prob's because it's that time of the month.  I haven't indulged as much as I had been the last two weeks, but Halloween candy has not been my friend.  We had a major run in on Monday.  Tuesday I was able to be MUCH better about it... and I'm hoping it's all gone from the work place before I return next week.

I ate more salads this week... but I need to make some meals.  I need to do that in order to stay interested.  I will be getting home late on Sunday and then starts the week of exercising.  I do not get home most days until 6:30 - 8:00 (depending on the day of week/work out schedule).  For those days that I'm eating on the road, I need to make sure I have some finger foods to eat in the car.  Especially with winter approaching.  So I will be reflecting on that over the next week and let you know next week what I plan to do to make myself successful!

Have a great week and I hope you have more self control than I do right now. Regardless, we have the same goal...

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment