Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rough Times

I've been struggling lately.  My head is NOT in the game.  I need it in the game.  I've not been meeting my goals and need to start pushing myself again.  Any of you out there struggling?  I'm sure there are, but I hope it's not you.

  • I've had a hard time getting myself onto my NEXT big exercise routine.  I've been doing my challenges but they are not enough.  I need to get running again (I have a 5k in two and a half weeks).
  • I've had a hard time staying within my points... which that's nothing new, but without the extra exercise I'm struggling to lose or even maintain.
  • I've had a little lack of motivation... which I don't understand.  I feel great, I feel even better when eating well and exercising.

So those are three of my dark secrets.  I need to make some short term goals... those seemed to work for me in the past, so here it goes.  I vow to follow these for the next week to see what kind of results I get in return.
  • I'm going to go to water aerobics 2x in the next week
  • I'm going to do some other cardio routine another 2x per week
  • I'm going to continue my plank challenge and going to complete my Guns Buns and Abs challenge (I have 5 days left - minor delay from being under the weather)
  • I'm going to stay within my points (utilizing the extra's) but not go negative!!!
My results this week - I lost 1.8 lbs... I'm sure it was because I was sick (thank God!).  My total is, yet again 92.2.  I was here at the beginning of August.

Don't give up, I'm not!  What can you set as a goal this week???

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment