- I've had a hard time getting myself onto my NEXT big exercise routine. I've been doing my challenges but they are not enough. I need to get running again (I have a 5k in two and a half weeks).
- I've had a hard time staying within my points... which that's nothing new, but without the extra exercise I'm struggling to lose or even maintain.
- I've had a little lack of motivation... which I don't understand. I feel great, I feel even better when eating well and exercising.
So those are three of my dark secrets. I need to make some short term goals... those seemed to work for me in the past, so here it goes. I vow to follow these for the next week to see what kind of results I get in return.
- I'm going to go to water aerobics 2x in the next week
- I'm going to do some other cardio routine another 2x per week
- I'm going to continue my plank challenge and going to complete my Guns Buns and Abs challenge (I have 5 days left - minor delay from being under the weather)
- I'm going to stay within my points (utilizing the extra's) but not go negative!!!
Don't give up, I'm not! What can you set as a goal this week???