Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mud Run #2 - Dirty Girl

I had a bit of a hiccup this week (Friday-Saturday and Tuesday) Friday and Saturday I had used up all my extra points plus some (I was negative about 22 at this point).  Tuesday was even worse.  I have issues on Tuesdays - I'm all alone at home and that is dangerous for me :(  STILL.  See you're not alone.

I seriously need to figure out how to be alone in my house and not binge.  Maybe I need some sort of therapy.

Anyway - I wanna talk about fun stuff this week.  I want to talk about how far I've come (even with the hiccups this week).  This weekend I did my second mud run, it was called Dirty Girl.  It was so much fun!  The obstacles were not that hard, maybe 2 of them really made me nervous and it was only because I'm afraid of heights and they were TALL yo!  I wanted them to be a little harder than they were, but will still do this run again.  Actually I already signed up for the 2014 run.

If you want to join me - go to the Dirty Girl Website here and sign up on my team Healthfully Ever After at 8:30 am.

The one thing I need to improve on is my running game.  So I've signed up for another 5k at the end of September so I make sure I keep up with my running.  Anyway - wanna see some pictures???

I'm such a tough girl!  ps... I can't wait to get my arms done!

My bestie Shelly - she also did the mud run with me in June.  We've been friends for 20 years and were roommates for 5 years after college.
A shout out pose to Daina E... Shelly's sister.


Team Healthfully Ever After!  Left to right... me, Kara A., Amanda C. (sister to Sarah), Sarah C., Megan L. (Shelly's step daughter) and Shelly.
Oh yeah... an action shot.




The End!  We didn't have to crawl in the mud, but hell - it's a mud run!  Let's get dirty!
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like us? 
My mom and me... she's such a trooper (and the team photographer).


All cleaned up... ahhhhh


So back to business!  We had a great time, I've had a couple of slip ups this week (as I mentioned) and I gained 1.2 lbs.  Eh, a minor set back!  Moving on and not beating myself up!  Wanna know why?  Because I can run, I love my exercising and 90% of the time I AM GOOD.  So, cheers to a better week next week!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!


No comments:

Post a Comment