Now to the best part!!!
What I do want to talk about is the Mud Games... seriously pure filthy fun. My friend Shelly asked if I wanted to sign up for the Mud Games - it's a race that is run in the middle of nowhere where they put up obstacles for you to do and mud is seriously involved. Here's a before picture of us:
|Me & Shelly|
|Our group photo... can't see - but happy to see that sunshine!|
|oh yeah... I'm hot!!!|
|This is my hubby and his daughter (navy / cream)|
- Tunnel Crawl - crawl through a tunnel of dirt. Not bad!
- Rop Web - you climb an aparatus and then there is a rope web you have to cross (this was scary to me because I'm afraid of heights and you can see through the rope. Probably only 8-10 feet in the air though.
- Mud Crawl with balance beam - crawling through mud under barbed wire, then walk on a balance beam. GROSS! but fun!!!
- Container Climb - climbed over a pod like (moving container) container... that was probably 15 -20 feet tall. Not bad until coming down - "don't look down"
- Tire run - run through tires
- Net Crawl - crawl under a net (not bad, but sticks hurt)
- OMG -- Wall climb!!! Did I mention I'm afraid of heights? Check out this picture!!!
|My step son and his friend about to climb it!|
|Me looking at what I need to attempt next! Don't I look Thrilled??? NOT!!!|
|My husband stayed at the top to help me up! Wasn't that sweet???|
|He did not get very dirty (on purpose... not sure why)|