It was kind of a crazy weekend/week, but luckily I knew in the back of my head this was temporary mode. I also counter balanced it by a shit ton (I mean a shit ton!!!!) of exercise. I exercised EVERY DAY - and really not just a small amount of exercise - a shit ton! LOL I think I'm hilarious!!!
Here's what my week consisted of (I'm starting with Wed because I weighed Wed last week)
- Wednesday - got up before work and weigh in... Cardio Party (40 minutes of activity)
- Thursday - Hi Def Sculpt - Express (30 minutes) and 25 minutes of walking on the treadmill (Was in Fargo at a hotel)
- Friday - got up before work (at the hotel) and did Hard Core Fusion Express (30 minutes)
- Saturday - went up north to visit family... ran 3.5 miles and walked over 2 miles
- Sunday -- still up north... Hi Def Sculpt (53 minutes and while an 11 year old WATCHED me the whole time) and walked over 2 miles
- Monday -- home... Cardio Party (40 minutes)
- Tuesday -- Hip Hop Abs - two videos Cardio and Total Body Burn (1 hr 10 minutes)
- Wednesday -- walked at lunch 2.25 miles and hi def sculpt express (30 minutes)... oh and tried a bit of the insanity work out with my husband.
- Today -- Cardio Overdrive Express (25 minutes)
So you see... I did plenty of eating AND exercising. I gained 1.6 lbs this week - which is good because just on Tuesday, I was up 4 lbs. So it all came together in the end... and I gained WAY less than expected. I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that I do not have the "Holiday Blues." I do not feel like it's a set back at all because of how hard I worked this week with exercise. Sometimes... you just gotta do it (meaning the eating and the exercising to try to lessen the blow)!
I am already back on track (as of yesterday) and I feel very good. I plan on keeping up the exercise and getting the right foods in me. I'm still doing the challenge with my FB Challengee's so that keeps me going as well. I also am challenging myself to try two new healthy recipes this week. I need to figure out what, but we'll be home this weekend (hopefully) so I'll have time to plan it out.
I'm hoping to have some data for you next week - if you remember back a few posts, I asked several "thinner" people to track what they eat so I can analyze the crap out of it :) Well, thanks for reading and always remember...
I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!