Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update

Well I did pretty darn well this weekend.  I didn't get moving like I wanted to, I missed my water aerobic class - had the time wrong, but I did make sure to move a little extra now that I can see my steps taken from my new fitbit (LOVING it by the way).

The good news is I weigh less today than I did on Friday, so that's going in the right direction.  The bad news is that I am traveling for work beginning tomorrow and coming home on Thursday, so I'll miss my weigh in on Thursday and I booked a photo shoot for Friday, so I'll miss that weigh in too!  I'm trying to figure out what I can do - maybe weigh in on Friday.  I'm sure my boss will be ok with me ditching work for a little bit.

Anyway - this is my plan for traveling.  They have a work out facility there, but only 1 treadmill.  My co-worker loves the treadmill, so I'm sure it's gonna be a battle if we decide to work out together.  I can do the bike, so that's likely what I'll do.  Regardless, I'm going to bring a video work out along, so that I can do it in my room in case the work out room is out of order (like it was last time - for the treadmill at least, so I did the bike).

I'm going to bring some fruit to snack on to get me through tomorrow and some other snacks that can tide me over in case I get the munchies.  There's a free continental breakfast where I'll stock up on fruit for Wednesday/Thursday and will be able to eat my hard boiled eggs for breakfast.  So my challenges will be: 1) lunch/dinner dining out and 2) not drinking.  I'm not a huge drinker (anymore, I'm too old.  You should've seen me in college UHG) so drinking isn't a huge deal usually - but my co-workers are fun and like to go out when traveling (here in lies the problem).  So I'm hoping that I can ditch out of the festivities like I did last time.

Anyway - thought I'd provide you with my update... now I need to get my arse moving again and get that work out program started before my friend wants it back!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to see a new post - always look forward to reading. Excited that you have a plan, which by the way, sounds pretty darn good. As always, I'm rooting for you and your success. Stay strong and wishing you "Healthfully Ever After"!

    ReplyDelete