Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back on Track!!!

Well this week went like I thought it would with regards to how bad I thought I'd do over my girls weekend. I didn't track my food on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday really.  Monday - Wednesday I did.  I did work out like I had planned and in addition to that while not going to the gym I had a great friend there that ran the stairs with me Saturday evening after dinner.  We probably only ran them for 15 minutes, but it was better than not doing anything at all right?

I had planned on starting my next work out segment on Sunday, but I have yet to start it.  I WILL start it this weekend, if not sooner.  I need to look at the calendar because this one gives me days off and I will be traveling next week so I need to make sure that I have a "bye" day on those days we are driving to/from the cities to Fargo.

I bought a fitbit this week.  I should get it tonight... I'm super excited as this will give me steps and calories burned as well as tracking my sleeping patterns.  I'll report back on that next week... I'm currently using the ActiveLink from Weight Watchers.  While I still love this - I want to compare it to the fitbit.  The one thing I already know that I like about the ActiveLink (better than the Fitbit) is that ActiveLink is waterproof.  This fitbit is only water resistant.

I am also recommitting to tracking EVERY little thing that goes into my mouth.  The last two weeks I've really sluffed off and well, you can see it in my numbers.  So I need to get myself back in the game.

I'm sure you're interested in hearing how I did this week.  I actually stayed the same.  I'm super happy about it (because I should have gained due to all I ate last week) but in a way also disappointed because yesterday I was literally down two pounds (I thought it was too good to be true but it was the same weight two days in a row so I know it wasn't a fluke).  I bet you can guess why I'm up two in just one day... being a lady sucks. My period has come for a visit AGAIN!  The only good thing I can say about that is that it should help me with a larger weight loss next week - if I keep myself in check when we are in Fargo (hard to do sometimes).

My goals this week are:

  1. Start my exercise routine - I need this!
  2. Track everything - regardless of if I go over my daily points.
  3. Stay on track as best I can while traveling... we always say that there can be something healthy found in any restaurant.  So that's my goal... health up those meals where/when possible.
  4. Lose weight next week, I don't even care if it's only .2 lbs (although secretly hoping for like a 6 lb weight loss LOL)

Good luck to you this week, set those goals so you have something to attain.  It helps, even if you can only make one of your goals (multiple goals are helpful in that respect LOL).

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment