Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dun. Dun. Duuunnnnnnn!!!

This week was HORRIBLE.  Although I felt good about last weeks results, I quickly fell off the wagon this week.  Again, I couldn't get full.  Scares me a bit, but at the same time I didn't really work out and was used to eating more due to working out.  So hoping that was it because it certainly wasn't because of my lady time.  For a recap from last week - I've copied my goals from last week's post.

My goals for this coming week are:
  • I'm going to figure out my exercise plan for the next phase.  I know what I'm going to do.  I'm going to do the firm videos.  It's a 27 day plan.  I can't wait to start, which will begin Sunday night this week (I'm on vacation until Sunday - away from home).
  • Carry over the leaving those extra points within my range and not going over (and definitely not using my activity points).  A BIG FAIL THIS WEEK.  No only did I use all my extra points, I went over and well over at that.
  • I'm going to implement the WW Healthy Habits this week too... with each meal I will have some sort of power food, fruit or vegetable.  This should be easy.  With every snack, if it's not a fruit, I will be sure to have a fruit with the snack that I'm eating.  This will be harder to do :)  I actually did well with this.  Probably not every snack, but a large majority.
  • Get my mind / mental state ready for my scrapbooking weekend next week (I leave Wednesday and come home Sunday) - if you remember my first post in November '12, the last weekend like this was a disaster!  only been here one night, didn't do great but also didn't do horrible
  • Figure out my game plan for getting exercise in during scrapbooking (I think I'll probably go to water aerobics Wed morning, Thur night, Friday morning... but I need to figure out what I will do on Saturday since it'll likely be below zero so I won't want to be outside).  Went to the gym on Wednesday morning, going tonight and Friday morning.  Will take Saturday off and then start my new work out routine beginning Sunday.
So it was truly an issue of too much food going in the pie hole and not enough exercise to burn it off.  I'm not sitting at my scrapping retreat eating my THIRD cookie and have a fourth waiting for me.  They are not huge cookies, actually probably a real proportion that one should have... but one shouldn't have 4 in a row.  I can say my head will be back in the game on Sunday.  I want to enjoy this weekend, but within reason of course.  I've done OK so far, not great but OK.  My goal is not to get the heartburn like I got last time... so with that said I do have to control some of my food intake of course but I'm not going to be a stickler either.  I WILL work hard Sunday - Wednesday of next week to try and burn off my weight gain of 2.8 lbs (from this week)... yep, I gained 2.8.  The best thing about it is, I knew it was going to be bad.  I'm not discouraged and thinking I won't get it off because I will!!!

I hope you had a better week than I did... I hope you met your goals... as you can see I sure didn't.  But we can't be perfect.  All we can do it forge ahead and make sure we keep in our minds how far we've come and get ourselves back on track.

My goal should obviously be to lose what I've gained... but in reality that will be hard this week.  So my goal is to stay the same this week, take control (beginning Sunday) and get myself exercising again this week.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment