So let's rehash my week, My goals were:
- Work out at least 3 times - met this goal
- Get my 100% on my activity link 3 times - surpassed this goal - I met 100% on 4 days and 2 days I was 97/99%. So this was a good exercise week!
- Work out Saturday - whether it's a walk or actually getting my ass to the gym (I think the elliptical is calling my name again... EEK) - I did not go to the gym, BUT I ended up having an impromptu photo shoot and did plenty of walking through a park.
- Clean my house (that should get me at least 100% one day AND count for my work out) - I only had to clean half the house because of the photo shoot, my dear husband did a lot of cleaning for us.
- Make smart choices on Sunday's event. - I ate all of the casseroles but I did well because I accounted for everything I ate as best I could.