- Made my 100% 3x this week (but it should have been 4... because I worked out hard one day and didn't get credit).
- Didn't use all of my extra points
Yesterday I woke up and literally felt heavier. Sho'nuff, I weighed myself and I was up 2 lbs. I thought it was because the pills I take got a little messed up, but after thinking more about it I couldn't figure out what was really messed up about them. Then I thought maybe I'm retaining water from my walks I've been taking because my feet/legs feel heavy... I don't know. Regardless I don't really care. I know that I did better this week than I have in a long time and didn't feel like I was naughty going into this weigh in.
- Thursday: water aerobics - this is the one that didn't count and I worked my ass of, I mean it showed up on my activity link but I didn't get enough credit for it in my mind :)
- Monday: water aerobics - I was NOT going to let that happen again so I worked even harder and stayed another 15 minutes after class just moving around in the pool. I still had some activity I needed to do when I got home so I kept myself busy until I saw that 100%
- Tuesday: I went for a nice long walk on Tuesday night with my husband (2.5 miles... we're walking at about a 17:24 minute mile - pretty good clip for me).
- Wednesday: I walked to my hair appointment. Let me repeat, I walked to my hair appointment. I was so proud of myself. It was just shy of 1 mile to walk there and when I got home I was at 98% of my goal so I knew I would make it by the time I went to bed. All I had to do was walk out to my mailbox to get my mail and I had my 100%.
- This week:
- Saturday - the hubs and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary... I'm sure a steak is in my future. I'm going to do my very best to only eat half of my meal and take the other half home for leftovers.
- Sunday: family cook off. We celebrate fall birthdays each year with a cook off competition (I won last year with the mac&cheese contest... I made reuben mac & cheese). This year it's casseroles... I'm pretty sure that no one is going to make a healthy version of a casserole. My goal is to take a little bit of each casserole but to have a salad on hand to make up the difference on my plate. Wish me luck - I'm making King Ranch Chicken Casserole.
- Next week - scares the ever living shit out of me... Wednesday - Sunday we are going scrapbooking with 10 ladies. Everyone brings a meal to share - so I have no control over what I'm eating really... so I'll have to control the portions and my snacking. The good news about this trip is that it's in buffalo. So I have the option to drive to the gym and get my work outs in (which I truly think I'll do on Thursday and Friday) and I will be able to weigh in on Thursday. I'll be missing some prime scrapbooking time for this but I know it'll be worth it.
My goals for this week:
- Work out at least 3 times
- Get my 100% on my activity link 3 times
- Work out Saturday - whether it's a walk or actually getting my ass to the gym (I think the elliptical is calling my name again... EEK)
- Clean my house (that should get me at least 100% one day AND count for my work out)
- Make smart choices on Sunday's event.
But if you're like me and have ZERO patience for waiting... it's very hard to wait and sometimes a bit discouraging.
Seriously though... if you've read through my blogs you can see that I have had great results. Working out has now become a requirement to maintain and push forward my weight loss. Just this morning I purchased another pair of tennies so that I can walk during my lunch hours. I have at least one partner that wants to go with me... so I'm pretty excited for those to be shipped. I hope they fit, I hate buying shoes online!
Take care all and have a good, successful and healthy week!