Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rough Week Huh...

Uh oh... I'm having a bad week.  I cannot get full, I cheated many times (Sat/Mon) and am over my points, my extra points and my activity points!  What can I do to get back on track?

Well I have to tell you that it's not easy... LOL like you didn't know that.  What's worse is that the foods I'm over eating on are NOT worth it at all.  Pretzels?  Why in the world did I even buy them?  Rosemary Almonds from Trader Joe's - WTF!!!  (don't try those, they are fabulous... but you can see that they have some type of coating on them to get the rosemary to stick to them... oh and the salty goodness).

I normally don't have cravings for foods like that.  Normally I crave a juicy burger, ice cream (ughh... had that too.  Went to Nelsons in Stillwater and got a kids version (if you know that place, you know a small is basically two cups worth of premium ice cream) and ATE IT ALL.  After that went and got a latte - OMG what am I doing to myself - because I had time to waste.

Anyway - I blew that day away...

Then I was good on Sunday... then Monday came.  I brought the almonds and pretzels to work with me.  BAD MISTAKE!!!  I ate the rest of the bag of pretzels (probably 6 1/2 oz of pretzels) AND probably 2 1/2 servings of those damn almonds.  By the time I was done with that, I was out of points for the day.  Really out!  Over. UGH!!!  And I hadn't eaten dinner... I had two string cheese and about 8 oz chicken.

Sooooo... today comes. I'm home, working.  I'm hungry.  I'm determined to get back on track.   We have no food in the house.  I can't leave, waiting for Fedex to get here with my phone.  WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!!!

Well, I do have one lean cuisine dinner upstairs.  I guess that's lunch.  But dinner... oh dinner.  I have a photo shoot tonight, so I'm going to have to either eat after that (which would be 7:30 - 8) or pick something up on my way.  I think it's a Subway night tonight (I hate Subway)... but I'm determined to get through this.

I know what it is... and if you're a girl, you do too!!!  I hate this time of the month... it's the storm before the storm!  There's no calm before the storm in these instances.

Well if you're struggling too - please let me know.  I need to know what you're doing to get through it.  I need help!!!

Take care and wish me luck.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment