However, I can say it wasn't due to eating bad or not exercising. I was within my points pretty much every day and didn't use HALF as much of my extra weekly points as I have been. PLUS, I got plenty of exercise this week...
- I had to clean my house... did you know that counts for exercise? OMG it sure does, and I cleaned fast and hard for 1+ hours to get ready for company that was showing up that day for the weekend.
- We went to a game fair and walked around for 2 hours... yeah it was slow walking, but it wasn't sitting on the couch and drinking beers with them (although I did do that too).
- I got new kicks this weekend, so I went for two walks - thanks to my husband.
- It was my idea on Monday night, but then sat and talked with my husband and friend and by the time we were done chatting away it was almost 8 pm and I was too tired. But my husband said he'd go with me - and so we went. We walked probably a mile in total, for about 25-30 minutes. So you can see I'm not a fast walker, but I did it.
- Tuesday night my husband texted me, after he got done with golf, asking if I wanted to go for a walk. I didn't get the text and by the time he got home I had finally sat down, after cooking all night and various other things, and had my pajamas on. When he walked through the door he asked if I got his text and I said no. He said I asked if you wanted to go for a walk... I said oh, sorry I didn't get it BUT I'll go change back into clothes and we can go... we walked for 48 minutes for a total of 2 miles.
Goal: gonna ride this one until I actually meet it consistently, I need to exercise 3x this coming week!!!
If you've read this far, leave me a comment and tell me what your challenges and goals are. Maybe we could help each other out?!
I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.