Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 3, 2012

Keep Your Chin Up

So this week didn't go so well.  It wasn't because I didn't eat well, because I ate reasonably well for being on a mini vacation with my family.  Plus I got a cold, so wasn't all that hungry (yep, I said it!) anyway.

I weighed in this week and gained 1.8 lbs.  Kind of a shock to me, but really it's all part of the game right?!  I did nothing wrong this past week to make a gain of that significance... but I think it's my lady time coming up so probably retaining water from that.  At least I hope it's that.

So on a daily basis, I go to Pinterest and pin a bunch of healthy recipes and exercise "stuff".  I do pin a lot of unhealthy things and other items of interest too of course.  On my "lets get healthy" board I have healthy and not so healthy recipes that I will be making healthier.  I do actually go to that board and make lots of those recipes (you will see a comment/date if I have made something), but what I haven't done is actually read the exercise posts.  So... my goal for this week is to read the board, pick at least one of the exercises and exercise three times within the next week.  Keep in mind this may be tough because I am going out of town Sunday - Tuesday... so I better get crackin' tonight.

Next week I'll post if I met my goal or not.  Have a great week and remember being healthy isn't just eating right... it's exercise too.

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment