Anyway I digress... This week's
- Friday Night... didn't work out because I was getting my car loaded and working on "ideas" for the photo shoot. Oh and that medium pizza probably didn't help things... thank god I only ate 3/4 of it (still bad!!)
- Saturday... didn't work out because I had the photo shoot (unloaded, loaded and re-unloaded my card) and was completely and utterly worn out after. Every part of my body ached... so I had to have exercised right?!
- Saturday Night... we went on a boat launch fishing excursion. Dinner was fine, but was out of my "points" for the day after a dinner at DQ. On the boat I snacked. I was trying not to but who could pass up a spicy jalapeno meat stick (I had 2) and some cheese and crackers? Not this girl!!!
- Tuesday... sushi for lunch. Hmm... that's shouldn't be bad right?! However sushi really does add up... especially when what you like is tempura this and tempura that. I did OK though. I ordered one single roll instead of doing the buffet.
- Stopped myself from eating a whole medium pizza to myself.
- Worked hard on the photo shoot.
- Chose to have only 1 sushi roll at lunch vs. the buffet (that was TOUGH... I chanted out loud to my friends... be strong, be strong, be strong!!!).
I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.