Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 17, 2012

Mission Partly Accomplished!!!

I did not get any "planned" exercise in this week but I am counting my photo shoot and prep as two days of exercise.  Wow is it a lot of work to prepare for and complete a photo shoot... but oh so worth it.  Most of the pictures turned out fantastic and it was hard to choose the best ones.

Anyway I digress... This week's 

Challenges:

  • Friday Night... didn't work out because I was getting my car loaded and working on "ideas" for the photo shoot. Oh and that medium pizza probably didn't help things... thank god I only ate 3/4 of it (still bad!!)
  • Saturday... didn't work out because I had the photo shoot (unloaded, loaded and re-unloaded my card) and was completely and utterly worn out after.  Every part of my body ached... so I had to have exercised right?!
  • Saturday Night... we went on a boat launch fishing excursion.  Dinner was fine, but was out of my "points" for the day after a dinner at DQ.  On the boat I snacked.  I was trying not to but who could pass up a spicy jalapeno meat stick (I had 2) and some cheese and crackers?  Not this girl!!!
  • Tuesday... sushi for lunch.  Hmm... that's shouldn't be bad right?!  However sushi really does add up... especially when what you like is tempura this and tempura that.  I did OK though.  I ordered one single roll instead of doing the buffet.

Wins:
  • Stopped myself from eating a whole medium pizza to myself.
  • Worked hard on the photo shoot.
  • Chose to have only 1 sushi roll at lunch vs. the buffet (that was TOUGH... I chanted out loud to my friends... be strong, be strong, be strong!!!).

End result... well I kind of cheated and weighed in a day early because I was afraid I wouldn't get that "good number" if I waited a day.  I knew I did well this week as far as how I felt (totally less bloated than the two weeks before).  But, I decided to weigh in on my actual weigh in day as well (which was the very next day) and I had lost even more.  I lost 7.2 lbs this week... my total is now 42.2 and I'm in the next 10#'s to loose.  I love it when I go down 10lbs because it makes me feel like I'm hitting milestones.

I've figured it out... I'm at 28% of my overall goal.  It's a hefty goal, but I know I'll be happy at that weight... I was 10 years ago.

This coming week's challenges...
We have company coming for the weekend and we're going to a game fair (hunting type fair) where there's crappy foods to choose from.  That should be my only challenge for me as far as keeping myself under control.

Goal:  gonna ride this one until I actually meet it consistently, I need to exercise 3x this coming week. 

If you've read this far, leave me a comment and tell me what your challenges and goals are.  Maybe we could help each other out!!!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment