Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Check In Time

Well... I did it.  So far I got one day of exercise in. Only two more to go.  My husband and I went golfing yesterday after work and that's what I'm chalking up to my exercise.  While we did rent a cart, I'm such a bad golfer that I got at least three swings in to my husband's one.  So there, it counts!

Today I will really need to make an effort to get in some type of exercise because I will be cooking some healthy foods up for our trip so that I can snack on good stuff versus bad, we want to go to a movie and I'll need to go to the grocery store to get the items I need for baking and cooking today.  One good thing is that I planned out our meals today so that I know I'm eating well AND I won't be tempted to go out to eat.  I'll be doing plenty of that Sunday - Tuesday on our mini vacation.

Well for now, I'm signing off.  Good luck with your challenges this week!

I can't wait until I'm Healthfully Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment